At Sépaq, nearly 400 km of trails are mechanically marked and maintained by our teams. Every morning, throughout the season, these experts will watch out for the quality of your slide. This way, beginners and experienced skiers alike will enjoy their favourite sport to the fullest! How about if we meet up on the trails?
Our cross-country skiing destinations
A renowned network of seven cross-country ski centres: Camp Mercier, Duchesnay and Mont-Mégantic, Mont-Orford, Mont-Saint-Bruno, Mont-Tremblant, and Oka national parks. Most feature equipment rental, a waxing room, rest stops, food services, and a shop. The circuits often lead to warming huts.
Taxes not included. National park entry fees not included.
Note: due to preventive measures put in place against COVID-19, the sale of the cross-country ski season pass for the 2020-2021 season is only offered to season pass holders during winter 2019-2020.
- Unlimited access to Sépaq's 7 cross country ski centres
- Exclusive advantages
10% off in store*
10% off ski equipment rental* (reservation is mandatory)
1 cross country skiing ticket for a guest of your choice**
10% off for a cabin stay***
10% off for a stay in a room in Station touristique Duchesnay and Gîte du Mont-Albert***
Free access to Station touristique Duchesnay and Camp Mercier snowshoe trails****
50% discount on a cross‑country skiing day pass at Parc de la Gatineau and at the Mont‑Sainte‑Anne cross‑country ski center
- * Plus taxes. May not be combined with any other offer. Valid at Sépaq’s 7 cross country ski centres during 2020-2021 season (until March 31, 2021). ** National park entry fee not included. Valid for the 2020-2021 cross country skiing season. *** Valid from Sunday to Thursday, from January 3 to April 12, 2021 (except from February 26 to March 6, 2021). **** Valid for the 2020-2021 season.
5-days Season pass (Monday to Friday) also available.
Booklet of 12 day passes
(17 and under)
|Customers with accommodations (details)||Free||Free||Free|
|Daily ski pass and entry fee package (national parks only)||$21.74
|Daily ski pass and equipment rental package||$41.75||$38||Free|
Rates for winter 2020-2021 season, valid at the 7 ski centres.
Taxes not included.
Child: 17 years old and under, senior: 60 and over, student: 18 to 25 years old.
The national parks entry fee is not included, except for Daily pass and entry fee package (entry fee is included).
Equipment rental is available in some establishments (reservation is mandatory).
Cross-country skiing centres
|Map of trails|
Réserve faunique Laurentides
|50 km||20 km||Download|
|Duchesnay||35.7 km||14.4 km||Download|
|Parc national du Mont-Mégantic
De l'Observatoire sector
|Parc national du Mont-Orford
|50 km||26 km||Download|
|Parc national du Mont-Saint-Bruno||27 km||8 km||Download|
|Parc national du Mont-Tremblant
La Diable sector
|Parc national d'Oka||25 km||26 km||Download|
Other cross-country skiing destinations
|Map of trails|
|Centre touristique du Lac-Simon||10 km||-||Download|
|Parc national du Bic||8.2 km||-||Download|
|Parc national de la Gaspésie
Gîte du Mont-Albert
|Parc national des Îles-de-Boucherville||7 km||-||Download|
|Parc national des Monts-Valin||12 km||-||Download|
|Réserve faunique de Portneuf||50 km||-||Download|
Parc national du Bic, Parc national de la Gaspésie (Gîte du Mont-Albert), Parc national des Îles-de-Boucherville, Parc national des Monts-Valin, Réserve faunique de Portneuf and Centre touristique du Lac-Simon also offer skiing trails but with fewer services to skiers. Admission to their cross-country skiing network is free (entry fee must be paid in the national parks). Equipment rental is available in some establishments.
Sépaq wishes you an unforgettable outdoor experience and invites you to be Careful by nature!
Ski carefully and respect the Code of Conduct :
- Ski along marked trails and in the specified direction.
- Comply with signage and the trail type (classic or skating).
- Maintain a reasonable distance from the preceding skier.
- Clear the trail if you stop or fall, so as not to be an obstacle to other skiers.
- A faster skier who intends to pass another skier on a single trail must courteously indicate his or her intention to do so.
- A slower skier on a single trail must yield to a faster skier by stepping out of the trail to the right.
- Bear right along a two-way trail when meeting another skier.
- Along a double trail, slower skiers must remain in the right track, thereby clearing the left track for faster skiers.
- Ensure that the preceding skier has reached the bottom before descending a slope.
- On a slope, a descending skier has priority over an up-hill skier.
- Comply with any instructions given by patrollers or their representatives.
- Report any defects or problems to employees at the facility.
- Respect the environment and comply with the esthablishment’s regulations.
Here are a few important do’s and don’ts:
- Venturing outside the trails in national parks is not allowed.
- All waste must be disposed of in the appropriate places.
- National parks are governed by certain rules and guidelines.
Stay overnight with us
Nature, outdoor activities, a crackling wood fire…all you’ve ever dreamed of and more!