Climb aboard! Quebec is full of striking scenery which takes on a whole other dimension from the water. During the cruise, a park warden and naturalist will guide your observations of the locations and fauna and will also share the secrets of his or her little corner of paradise.
You can now book for summer 2022.
Always check out the weather forecast before you leave, keeping in mind that conditions could change quickly, especially in the mountains.
We advise you to bring along the following items:
- Water bottle
- Mosquito repellent
- Cell phone (The isolation of certain areas limits the use of cell phones. Nevertheless, we recommend that you bring a communication device.)
- Identity card
- First aid kit
- Multilayered clothing
- Hat or cap
- Walking boots or sports shoes with a solid sole (avoid sandals)
- Walking sticks
- Boating safety kit (whistle, bailer, 15-m buoyant heaving line, watertight flashlight)
- Topographical map specific to your outing
- Waterproof bag
- Closed-toe slip-resistant shoes (Especially if portages are part of your trip)
To jog your memory, consult these checklists:
Update it as you go on more camping trips and have more experiences!
Sépaq wishes you an unforgettable outdoor experience and invites you to be Careful by nature!
Here are a few important do’s and don’ts:
- Venturing outside the trails in national parks is not allowed.
- All waste must be disposed of in the appropriate places.
- Under certain conditions, your dog could be allowed in some establishments. However, no other domestic animals are allowed. Please consult our Domestic animals section.
- National parks are governed by certain rules and guidelines.
Cohabitation with vulnerable or threatened species
We ask for your cooperation to ensure a harmonious cohabitation between visitors and the wildlife present on the territory. It is essential to preserve the peace and quiet of the various species by keeping a safe distance from them, especially those considered vulnerable or threatened, such as caribou. These species are very sensitive to disturbance and any situation that could lead to an interaction with humans must be avoided.
Enjoy the benefits of the Sépaq Family Experience
Don't miss the opportunity to introduce your children to camping and outdoor activities. Your accompanying children aged 17 and under will be admitted free of charge to national parks. All across the Sépaq network, they can take part in a number of complimentary activities and certain equipment will be loaned to them free of charge. A perfect way to spend quality time with your family while going easy on your wallet. For complete details
Get an Annual Québec National Parks Card
Planning on visiting several national parks? It will be worth your while to purchase the Annual Québec National Parks Card. It’s the most cost-effective way to pay national park entry fees. You’ll get unlimited access to 24 national parks for 12 months! And you'll also enjoy exclusive benefits, such as a free night of camping. For complete details
Stay overnight with us
Nature, outdoor activities, a crackling wood fire…all you’ve ever dreamed of and more!