Arbraska Duchesnay is a unique aerial adventure thoroughfare in the forest that takes you from tree to tree, just 30 minutes from Québec City. It's the perfect way to get your adrenaline pumping and admire Lac Saint-Joseph from a whole new angle!
As you travel along the five consecutive circuits, you'll come across a host of fun and sporting activities: monkey bridges, nets, footbridges, beams, and ziplines, including the last one on the route, which is over 300 metres long! Our experienced guides will remain by your side to share your thirst for adventure, whatever your level.
Circuits for adults and teenagers
These circuits are reserved for those 12 and over, and more than 1.80 metres tall with arms raised. The circuits must be explored in the following order: green, blue, red, black, and orange.
- Green circuit (Beaver) : Slowly get comfortable with the aerial hebertism experience on the green circuit, where you’ll feel at ease in the treetops and learn the ins and outs of the activity.
- Blue circuit (Squirrel) : The second part of your adventure has been redesigned to give you an even better experience! Beginning with the legendary Tarzan ropes, a gigantic net quickly leads you to the new tic-tac-toe game. Tip: Enjoy every moment and save your energy for the red circuit (Fox) which combines height with the nicest views in Duchesnay.
- Red circuit (Fox): On the red circuit, you'll go from one zipline to the next and be rewarded with a magnificent view of Lac Saint-Joseph.
- Black circuit (Cougar): The black circuit offers thrill seekers the possibility of continuing the circuit in the extreme loop, a bold challenge offering a powerful emotional fix. Being in good shape is a must!
- Orange circuit (Falcon): To end your journey on a high note, reward yourself for your efforts by crossing the forest on Arbraska Duchesnay’s 300 meter mega zipline. A rush of adrenaline guaranteed!
All youngsters under 16 must be in the charge of an adult. Each adult can supervise up to three youngsters.
$37/child (12 to 17 years old)
$136.75/family (2 adults and 2 child of 12 to 17 years old)
The family package can be booked by phone only.
Taxes not included.
Young Wolf circuit
For children from 7 to 11
The Young Wolf circuit is reserved for children from 7 to 11, and more than 1.40 metres tall with arms raised. Adults can accompany children on this circuit. Perfect for family outings!
This section, dedicated to young thrill-seekers who want an introduction to aerial hebertism, features 15 fun games. Safety is ensured by a continuous lifeline that does not require the use of karabiners.
All youngsters from 7 to 11 must be in the charge of an adult. Each adult can supervise up to three youngsters.
$21 /child (7 to 11 years old)
$71.25/family (2 adults and 2 child of 7 to 11 years old)
This circuit and the family package can be booked by telephone only.
Taxes not included.
Arbraska Duchesnay, member of Arbraska parks network.