Arbraska Duchesnay is an aerial adventure circuit offering a breathtaking view of Lac Saint-Joseph! Located a mere 30 minutes from Québec City, this array of circuits – including a special circuit for youngsters 7 to 11, a 1,000 foot zipline, and an extreme loop for those more daring – will delight young and old alike. Come for an unforgettable aerial experience swinging through the tree tops in tune with nature!
Circuits for adults and teenagers
Circuits for adults and teenagers are reserved for those 12 and over, more than 1.80 metres tall with arms raised. The circuits must be explored in the following order: green, blue, red, black, and orange.
- Green circuit: Beaver
- Slowly get comfortable with the aerial hebertism experience on the green circuit, where you’ll feel at ease in the treetops and learn the ins and outs of the activity.
- Blue circuit: Squirrel
- Up the level of difficulty and emotion and let yourself be transported by the Tarzan rope from tree to tree throughout your forest adventure.
- Red circuit: Fox
- On the red circuit, you'll go from one zipline to the next and be rewarded with a magnificent view of Lac Saint-Joseph.
- Black circuit: Cougar
- The black circuit offers thrill seekers the possibility of continuing the circuit in the Extreme Loop, a bold challenge offering a powerful emotional fix. Being in good shape is a must!
- Orange circuit: Falcon
- Reward yourself for your efforts by crossing the forest on Arbraska Duchesnay’s 1,000 foot mega zipline. A rush of adrenaline guaranteed!
All youngsters under 16 must be in the charge of an adult. Each adult can supervise up to three youngsters.
$27/child (12 to 17)
Taxes not included.
Circuits for children
The Young Wolf circuit is reserved for children from 7 to 11 and over, more than 1.40 metres tall with arms raised. Adults can accompany children on this circuit. Perfect for family outings!
Mandatory parental supervision.
$17 /child (7 years and over)
Taxes not included.
- From May 20 to June 9, 2017: weekends only, from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.*
- From June 10 to August 27, 2017: every day, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.*
- From August 28 to October 29, 2017: weekends only, from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.*
School and corporate groups
- From May 12 to October 29, 2017: every day, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.*
* Subject to change depending on weather and traffic.
Bookings are required in order to ensure you’re allocated a departure time.
Rates in force for the 2017 season.
|2017||Adult (18 years and over)||Juniors (12 to 17)||Children (7 to 11)|
|Group (15 people and more)||$28.75||$23||$14.50|
|Zipline (in option)||+$5||+$5||--|
* Maximum of 2 adults and 3 children, 7 to 17 years of age.
Taxes not included.
Bookings are mandatory for everyone (individuals, families, and groups). Full payment for the activity will be requested at the time of booking.
You must bring:
- An ID card to authorize your equipment loan
- A water bottle that can be fastened to your equipment
We also recommend that you:
- Tie your hair
- Wear running shoes (no sandals)
- Wear zipped and tightly fitted clothing
- Wear gloves
- Put mosquito repellent;
- Avoid wearing jewellery, sunglasses, or a sweater around your waist
In order to ensure the safety of our customers, headphones connected to a music-listening device are prohibited on circuits.
So you can complete the circuit in total safety, we provide:
- A harness*
- Two safety ropes and carabiners
- A pulley
* Please note that the maximum measurements for harnesses are 46 inches for the waist and 26 inches for thighs.
You cannot leave the premises with equipment and return to finish the activity later on.
All activities and platforms are secure and protected.
Instructions and ground tests are presented by professional patrol guides before each departure.
We install and check all individual equipment at your disposal (harnesses, lanyards, pulleys, carabiners). Only park equipment is allowed on the circuit. All equipment complies with existing standards.
Explanatory panels indicate what should be done at each step of the way.
You must remain fastened along the red line throughout the entire circuit.
Management reserves the right to exclude anyone who does not comply with safety instructions and to interrupt the activity in the event of weather conditions deemed dangerous for your safety.
Arbraska Duchesnay has a safety obligation with regard to its users and commits to upholding this duty for the well being and safety of all.
Activity cancellation or postponement policy
Please note that fees apply at all times.
Five days or more before the day of the activity:
- Changes to a booking of equal or greater value: free of charge
- Changes to a booking of lesser value: $6.75 per booking
- Cancellations allowed, for a fee of $6.75 per booking
Four or fewer days before the day of the activity:
- Changes allowed for a fee of $13.50 per booking
- No refund in case of cancellation
The activity can only be canceled in the event of closure for important weather-related reasons (electric storm, violent winds, violent rains, etc.). However, ordinary rain does not in any way prevent the activity from being held.
The percentage refund is based on the circuit where clients are located:
- Green circuit: 75%
- Blue circuit: 50%
- Red circuit: 25%
- Black and orange circuit: no refund
Arbraska Duchesnay, member of Arbraska parks network
Follow us on our Facebook page!