Hit the road in peace, away from noise and cars. Explore trails bordered by water, nip into the forest, and check out the ever-changing scenery. A vast cycling network is at your disposal here, including 700 km of trails cutting through the national parks. You can take up a mountain challenge or opt for more family-friendly trails. Several segments are connected to Québec’s favorite green pathway, the Route verte.
Access to trails
- Maintained and sign-posted trails
- Observation decks showcasing beautiful views
- Difficulty degree : easy, intermediate and difficult
An entry fee applies at national parks.
Some establishments offer equipment rental.
(17 and under)
|Child trailer for bicycle**||-||Free*|
|Trailer tow bar**||-||Free*|
Rates for 2021 summer season.
Taxes not included.
* Free of charge for children 17 years and under in the company of their family.*
** Available at certain locations only. First come, first served basis (limited quantities).
Always check out the weather forecast before you leave, keeping in mind that conditions could change quickly, especially in the mountains.
We advise you to bring along the following items:
- Water bottle
- Mosquito repellent
- Cell phone (The isolation of certain areas limits the use of cell phones. Nevertheless, we recommend that you bring a communication device.)
- Identity card
- First aid kit
- Multilayered clothing
- Hat or cap
- Walking boots or sports shoes with a solid sole (avoid sandals)
- Walking sticks
- Boating safety kit (whistle, bailer, 15-m buoyant heaving line, watertight flashlight)
- Topographical map specific to your outing
- Waterproof bag
- Closed-toe slip-resistant shoes (Especially if portages are part of your trip)
To jog your memory, consult these checklists:
Update it as you go on more camping trips and have more experiences!
Sépaq wishes you an unforgettable outdoor experience and invites you to be Careful by nature!
Here are a few important do’s and don’ts:
- Venturing outside the trails in national parks is not allowed.
- All waste must be disposed of in the appropriate places.
- Under certain conditions, your dog could be allowed in some establishments. However, no other domestic animals are allowed. Please consult our Domestic animals section.
- National parks are governed by certain rules and guidelines.
Stay overnight with us
Nature, outdoor activities, a crackling wood fire…all you’ve ever dreamed of and more!