Setting off to meet animals in the wild is always something special. By remaining attentive, you’ll notice tracks revealing the subtle presence of many animals, including moose, the biggest cervid in America! Some of our territories are also home to large bird, seal, and deer colonies.
Being at the right place at the right time requires much more than mere good luck. In certain particularly favourable spots, facilities and equipment facilitate this experience. A number of discovery activities are also organized by our enthusiasts. Don't hesitate to take part!
A lot of destinations
Access to trails
- Maintained and sign-posted trails
- Observation decks showcasing beautiful views
- Difficulty degree : easy, intermediate and difficult
Sépaq wishes you an unforgettable outdoor experience and invites you to be Careful by nature!
Here are a few important do’s and don’ts:
- Venturing outside the trails in national parks is not allowed.
- All waste must be disposed of in the appropriate places.
- Under certain conditions, your dog could be allowed in some establishments. However, no other domestic animals are allowed. Please consult our Domestic animals section.
- National parks are governed by certain rules and guidelines.
Stay overnight with us
Nature, outdoor activities, a crackling wood fire…all you’ve ever dreamed of and more!