Setting off to meet animals in the wild is always something special. By remaining attentive, you’ll notice tracks revealing the subtle presence of many animals, including moose, the biggest cervid in America! Some of our territories are also home to large bird, seal, and deer colonies.
Being at the right place at the right time requires much more than mere good luck. In certain particularly favourable spots, facilities and equipment facilitate this experience. A number of discovery activities are also organized by our enthusiasts. Don't hesitate to take part!
Access to trails
- Maintained and sign-posted trails
- Observation decks showcasing beautiful views
- Difficulty degree : easy, intermediate and difficult
An entry fee applies at national parks.
Security and regulations
Sépaq wishes you an unforgettable outdoor experience and invites you to be Careful by nature!
Here are a few important do’s and don’ts:
- Venturing outside the trails in national parks is not allowed.
- All waste must be disposed of in the appropriate places.
- Under certain conditions, your dog could be allowed in some establishments. However, no other domestic animals are allowed. Please consult our Domestic animals section.
- National parks are governed by certain rules and guidelines.
Regulations and useful information
Cohabitation with vulnerable or threatened species
We ask for your cooperation to ensure a harmonious cohabitation between visitors and the wildlife present on the territory. It is essential to preserve the peace and quiet of the various species by keeping a safe distance from them, especially those considered vulnerable or threatened, such as caribou. These species are very sensitive to disturbance and any situation that could lead to an interaction with humans must be avoided.
You'll also like
Stay overnight with us
Nature, outdoor activities, a crackling wood fire…all you’ve ever dreamed of and more!