Parc national des Hautes-Gorges-de-la-Rivière-Malbaie is pleased to offer a winter luggage transport service under the following terms and conditions:
- Transport must be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
- Only closed bags, backpacks, or suitcases weighing less than 20 kg (45 lbs) will be accepted. Any luggage deemed to be overweight will be charged double.
- Customers can drop off their luggage inside Le Draveur Visitors Centre. To do so, enter through the food service side door located on the right side of the building. Luggage identification tags will be placed there.
- The Ice Shuttle (Navette des glaces) will depart Le Draveur Visitors Centre at 1:00 p.m. (check availability, service is available daily from December 1, 2023 to March 31, 2024). Bookings are required at 1-800-665-6527.
- Luggage will be returned from Pavillon de l'Équerre at 10:30.
- Rate (winter 2023-2024): $15/bag (plus taxes)
- Liability: The park cannot be held responsible for the breakage, loss, or theft of personal belongings or equipment entrusted to it.
- Important: Luggage reaching Le Draveur Visitors Centre after 1 p.m. will be delivered the following day.