Parc national de Plaisance
Accessible and rewarding activities
The park offers a number of easy-level hiking trails, including big-wheel stroller accessible Zizanie-des-Marais. By bike, you can explore the Outaouais trail with the entire family. You can also drift along at the rhythm of the river on board a canoe, kayak or rowboat. And you can do some fishing too! Open to campers and visitors alike, the supervised swimming pool and outdoor playground modules are sure to delight the kids.
Events, activities with a focus on animals, guided aquatic outings–all sorts of discovery activities are available for the youngsters. The national park abounds with wildlife: geese, beavers, turtles, and so much more. Take advantage of your visit to do some wildlife watching!
Accommodations that the whole family can really enjoy
The camping area is located close to the pool, playgrounds and community hall. This is also where you can experience the comfort of a ready-to-camp tent. Maison Blais (which can accommodate eight people) and the yurts are located a little further on.
More services to simplify your life
- Trailer cycles and trailers to take your children for a bike ride are offered free of charge at the rental centre. Please consult the list of equipment loaned without charge or for rent.
- There are changing tables and high chairs at the Discovery Centre. Please consult the list of our family services.
Don’t forget the souvenirs
A vast array of souvenirs, clothing for adults and children, discovery products for the young, and outdoor merchandise can be found at the Boutique Nature shop.
What is the Sépaq Family Experience?
- Affordable prices and a number of complimentary activities for youngsters 17 and under
- A vast array of rewarding activities adapted especially for the family
- Equipment provided free of charge to simplify your life (in most destinations)
- A warm welcome and a flexible family-friendly approach
- Accommodation options for each and every budget
Look for the seal that identifies experiences especially designed for families!