Parc national de Miguasha
Accessible and rewarding activities
A place where fossilized plants and fish present a narrative of life even more fascinating than the story of the dinosaurs! All sorts of activities are offered to introduce visitors of all ages to the mysterious world of Miguasha fish. The exhibition and guided visit of the fossil site is a must. You will discover the captivating universe of fossils and paleontology. You can also attend a special organized activity at the cliff, where you can meet and have a chat with a park warden-naturalist. Your children will enjoy puppet theatre and be called to plau fossil hunters in a sandbox which hides Miguasha's fossil casts. The Elpi Rally allows them to play the paleontologist by following the trail of the icon of the park.
Take the time to soak up all the beauty of the surroundings while having fun on the shore or going for a walk on the walking trail that runs along the cliff.
More services to simplify your life
- High chairs are available at Le Dévonien lunch counter. Please consult our family services.
- Le Dévonien lunch counter offers a reasonably priced fast-food menu.
- A baby carrier is available at the reception to helpt the young families with their travel on the territory of the park.
Don’t forget the souvenirs
A vast array of souvenirs, featuring rocks, minerals and fossils can be purchased at the L'Échoppe shop. You can also find clothing for adults and children and discovery products for the young.
What is the Sépaq Family Experience?
- Affordable prices and a number of complimentary activities for youngsters 17 and under
- A vast array of rewarding activities adapted especially for the family
- Equipment provided free of charge to simplify your life (in most destinations)
- A warm welcome and a flexible family-friendly approach
- Accommodation options for each and every budget
Look for the seal that identifies experiences especially designed for families!