Find the perfect hall for your wedding! Ideal places to celebrate, these establishments will amaze your guests for the big occasion.
Station touristique Duchesnay
On the shore of Lac Saint-Joseph, Station touristique Duchesnay is the perfect place for your special occasions.
- 30 minutes from Quebec City
- 48-room hotel with a view of the lake
- 14 cabins near the lake
- 2 lodges with private rooms, reception rooms and kitchenette
- 4 meeting rooms that seat 24 to 232 people
- Cuisine inspired by local products
- 2 charming sites for outdoor ceremonies
Parc de la Chute-Montmorency
Parc de la Chute-Montmorency with its romantic English-style manor is an enchanting spot for your celebrations. This historic site will amaze you with spectacular scenery and a view of Quebec City, Montmorency Falls and Île d’Orléans.
- 15 minutes from Quebec City
- English-style manor
- 7 reception halls (15 to 190 guests)
- Fine cuisine
- Magnificent balcony with a breathtaking view
- Ceremony on site
- Accommodations nearby
Parc national de Frontenac
Located near the shores of Grand Lac Saint-François, the third largest lake south of the St. Lawrence River, Parc national de Frontenac is an exceptional place to hold your celebrations.
- Located 1 hour 45 minutes from Québec
- A hall open to the outside with a capacity of 36 people (with or without kitchenette)
- Group fire
- Breathtaking view on the bay
- Close to the beach, the rental centre, a beach volleyball court, and hiking and biking trailheads
- Outdoor activities on your own or with experienced guides
- Nearby camping accommodations