- April 28 to October 30, 2023
Starting at $106.00/night
- Washroom facilities in the sector
- Drinking water on the site or nearby
- To bring: warm bedding, pillowcase, food, cooler
- Accessible via footpath: 0-100 m
- Picnic table on the site
- 2 rooms separated by a canvas curtain
- 4 single beds
- Domestic animals are prohibited on the site
- Kitchen equipement provided
- Propane camp stove under an awning outside
- Small refrigerator (4 cubic foot)
- Space heating
- Four garden chairs and a picnic table
- This site cannot accept second equipement
- 6 people (maximum 4 adults)
- Note that youngsters of 17 years old or under are admitted free of charge beyond the maximum capacity of the accommodation unit, subject to the following conditions.
You must bring all necessary equipment for the comfort of children accompanying you free of charge, including mattresses, bedding, lifejackets (if necessary), etc.
What to pack in your bags
- In the ready-to-camp units, bedding is not provided. You'll have to bring sheets or a sleeping bag, fitted sheet, pillowcases, towels, and dish towels. When the exterior temperature is exceptionally low, the space heating in ready-to-camp units does not sufficiently keep an ambient temperature of 10 degrees Celsius. You must then bring a warm sleeping bag and appropriate blankets. You can consult this memory aid that will be useful when you assemble your baggage.