A recipe by Alexis Pageau
Preparation 30 min. | 8 portions
- 800 g of venison
- 1 teaspoon of salt with herbs and garlic flower*
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 finely chopped shallot
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons of fried capers
- Fill a large bowl with ice cubes and place a second smaller bowl on top.
- Cut the meat into small cubes and place in the top bowl to keep the cubes cool.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
*Salt with herbs and garlic flower, borrowed from our friend Ricardo:
Yield: 3/4 cup (180 ml)
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic flowers
- 1/4 cup of parsley (with stems and leaves)
- 1/4 cup of coriander (with stems and leaves)
- 1/2 cup of salt