Pike mousseline with Labrador tea
- 500 g of pike fillets
- 500 g very cold 35% cream
- 10 g fine salt, pepper, and Gorria or Espelette chilli pepper
- Labrador tea
- Pass the cold pike flesh through the meat mincer.
- Mix the pike flesh again in a food processor with the seasoning and then with the cream to make a mousse.
- Strain through a sieve to remove any small bones. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Brew a Labrador tea.
- Using a spoon, make small dumplings that you poach in the Labrador tea without boiling for a few minutes.
- Enjoy these mousselines with a sauce of your choice.