Ski carefully and respect the Code of Conduct :
- Ski along marked trails and in the specified direction.
- Comply with signage and the trail type (classic or skating).
- Maintain a reasonable distance from the preceding skier.
- Clear the trail if you stop or fall, so as not to be an obstacle to other skiers.
- A faster skier who intends to pass another skier on a single trail must courteously indicate his or her intention to do so.
- A slower skier on a single trail must yield to a faster skier by stepping out of the trail to the right.
- Bear right along a two-way trail when meeting another skier.
- Along a double trail, slower skiers must remain in the right track, thereby clearing the left track for faster skiers.
- Ensure that the preceding skier has reached the bottom before descending a slope.
- On a slope, a descending skier has priority over an up-hill skier.
- Comply with any instructions given by patrollers or their representatives.
- Report any defects or problems to employees at the facility.
- Respect the environment and comply with the establishment’s regulations.
Be vigilant and respect the code of conduct. It is your responsibility.