Réserve faunique de Matane lies in the Gaspésie tourism region.
|John Registration Centre||440 km||662 km|
Please note that during the hunting season, specifically from September 5 to November 10, 2017, all circulation is prohibited on Réserve faunique de Matane.
Opening hours vary by season:
In Matane you’ll find:
257 Rue Saint-Jérôme
Matane (Québec) G4W 3A7
Telephone : 418 562-3700
Fax : 418 562-4832
John Registration Centre (early June to late October):
Saint-René de Matane
Telephone : 418 224-3345
Dogs are allowed in wildlife reserves, but only on certain sites. Guide dogs and service dogs are allowed everywhere. Condition and regulation
Please follow these steps to copy the GPS file on your MicroSD card:
• Download the GPS file.
• Save the file on your workstation.
• Decompress the*.zip file.
• Insert the MicroSD card into your computer, perhaps with the help of an adapter.
• Copy the Garmin folder on your MicroSD card.
• Withdraw the MicroSD card from your computer.
• Insert the MicroSD card into your Garmin GPS.
Important: Please do not change the name of the directory or of the file; otherwise your GPS will be unable to read the document. The MicroSD card can hold only one GPS file. Use is reserved for Garmin GPS only.
Sign up for Sépaq emails to be the first to find out about our promotions, news and special offers.