Skating outside is one of winter's great pleasures. Sépaq usually sets up an ice rink near certain cabins. What a perfect way to get some exercise! Come and enjoy!
Access to skating rink
- Maintained ice
- Warming hut*
* Available at certain locations only.
Note that the activity is reserved for the clientele in accommodations only in Station touristique Duchesnay, Réserve faunique des Laurentides (Camp Mercier) and Réserve faunique de Portneuf.
Equipment rental in only offered at Station touristique Duchesnay.
(17 and under)
Rates for winter 2023-2024 season.
Taxes not included.
*Free of charge for children 17 years and under in the company of their family.
Sépaq wishes you an unforgettable outdoor experience and invites you to be Careful by nature!
Here are a few important do’s and don’ts:
- Venturing outside the trails in national parks is not allowed.
- All waste must be disposed of in the appropriate places.
- Under certain conditions, your dog could be allowed in some establishments. However, no other domestic animals are allowed. Please consult our Domestic animals section.
- National parks are governed by certain rules and guidelines.
Cohabitation with vulnerable or threatened species
We ask for your cooperation to ensure a harmonious cohabitation between visitors and the wildlife present on the territory. It is essential to preserve the peace and quiet of the various species by keeping a safe distance from them, especially those considered vulnerable or threatened, such as caribou. These species are very sensitive to disturbance and any situation that could lead to an interaction with humans must be avoided.
Stay overnight with us
Nature, outdoor activities, a crackling wood fire…all you’ve ever dreamed of and more!