QUEBEC NATIONAL PARKS DAY
Parc national de l'Île-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé
Talk: A history of fishing; a history of dried salt
Let Betsy tell you all about the history and daily life of the 19th-century inhabitants of Île Bonaventure.
- Meeting place: Maison Le Boutillier (Île-Bonaventure sector)
- Time: 9:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Duration: between 30 and 45 minutes
- Free of charge
In collaboration with the Percé boat companies (Croisières Julien Cloutier and Bateliers de Percé). Two direct boat departures will be offered free of charge to our customers.
- Meeting place: Pierce wharf
- Time: 8:45 a.m.
- Free of charge (first come, first served)