Discover the alpine environment of the Chic-Chocs on snowshoes. With a guide from our partner Ski Chic-Chocs, you’ll go to less visited areas featuring spectacular lookouts.
- January 3 to April 13, 2020
- Schedule: Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Length: all day long
- Rates: (taxes and park entry fee not included)
- Adults: $89
- Children: $89 (minimum age of 12 if accompanied by an adult and 16 if unaccompanied)
- AEQ-accredited professional guide
- Not included:
- Lunch. Possibility of ordering box lunches at Gîte du Mont-Albert.
- Snowshoes and walking sticks can be rented at the discovery and visitors centre.
- Transportation by car between the discovery and visitors centre and the activity location (maximum of 15 km).
- Parc national de la Gaspésie entry fee (depending on the activity location).
- Important information:
- You must be in good physical condition. Depending on weather conditions, this is an intermediate-to-difficult-level trail.
- You must be able to get around by snowshoe.
- You must be prepared to remain outdoors all day long (no accessible shelter or hut; lunch break outside).
- Information and booking: 1-800-665-6527
- Cancellation terms and conditions: Activities are held at all times, except if the safety of participants cannot be guaranteed by the guide (for example, extreme cold after rain, with all areas being too frozen for travel). If the outing is cancelled by the guide, the activity is refunded.