It starts here
At Sépaq, you will have the opportunity to flourish in an environment focused on people and nature. With over 200 different types of jobs, we have a position just for you!See all available jobs
Why work at Sépaq
For nearly 40 years, Sépaq has been protecting and enhancing natural territories and magnificent tourist attractions so that everyone can enjoy their benefits.
Working at Sépaq means choosing to have a concrete, positive impact on these territories, on people, and on yourself. It's about connecting people to nature…and bonding with nature too!
Upkeep and servicing
Do you enjoy the great outdoors and feeling useful? We're looking for a number of people to look after the upkeep of our facilities, so that visitors to our magnificent territories and attractions are treated to a truly memorable experience.
Food services and hotel industries
We are looking for people who are passionate about tourism, hospitality, and good food. Does this fit your profile? Apply today!
Management in wildlife reserves
Would you like to turn your passion into a job while putting your know-how to good use? It's possible in the several management positions available at our wildlife reserves. Make nature your way of life!
There are many good reasons to work at Sépaq; you can enjoy the benefits of nature every day or work up close and personal with enthusiastic colleagues and visitors. But with 200 different jobs to choose from, a Sépaq job is also an opportunity to finally devote more time to your passion for the great outdoors
An exceptional working environment
- An exceptional working atmosphere and motivated colleagues pulling in the same direction all across the province.
- A daily life at the heart of exceptional natural landscapes and attractions.
- A travel allowance for most establishments.
- A range of accommodation options at the workplace (varies by establishment).
Hours of fun...with all sorts of discounts!
- Free access to all Sépaq destinations.
- Discounts of up to 50% on accommodation and equipment rentals and in boutiques throughout the Sépaq network.
- A discovery program offering employees free admission to their establishment.
A job that grows with you
- Advancement and mobility between our establishments.
- Annual ongoing training budget.*
- Group insurance program.*
- Defined benefit pension plan (RREGOP).*
- Flexible teleworking policy.*
- Work-life balance measures such as the possibility of compressed working hours (one day per month).*
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
*Varies according to the position held.
Our territories, your playground
At Sépaq, you’ll have the opportunity to work in every corner of Québec. With more than 200 types of jobs in most regions, our territories are just waiting for you.
Living and working in the forest
These remote territories offer a unique work experience, where nature becomes your way of life. Various types of accommodation are available free of charge to on-site employees. A unique atmosphere in which to forge real bonds with your colleagues! What's more, your schedule is set up so you can often return home.