You’re planning a vacation in Québec or simply looking for family activities close to where you live? Your family is welcome here! Our family destinations have everything in place for the best possible experience: a wide variety of activities, tailored accommodations and many free services.
What is the Sépaq Family Experience?
- Affordable prices and a number of complimentary activities for youngsters 17 and under
- A vast array of rewarding activities adapted especially for the family
- Equipment provided free of charge to simplify your life (in most destinations)
- A warm welcome and a flexible family-friendly approach
- Accommodation options for each and every budget
Look for the seal that identifies experiences especially designed for families!
To take full advantage of all that you can, check out our last-minute offers. You’ll also pick up a few money-saving tips if you visit our establishments frequently.
No access fee for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing trails
Child transporters for cross-country skiers, sleds, snowshoes, cross-country skis or skates... our rental centres will loan most equipment free of charge to youngsters aged 17 and under. See all services for families
Access to all national parks is now free of charge on the last Friday of each month for grandparents accompanied by their grandchildren. Offer valid from September 27, 2019 until the end of June 2020.
If you’re 60 or over, you could save during your next outing with us. Check out our exclusive seniors’ offers and take advantage to bring along your grandchildren!
Good news for families! Your youngsters aged 17 and under no longer have to pay national-park entry fees.