Parc national d'Opémican
On the trails: Several easy and intermediate hiking trails, including stroller-accessible De l’Estacade trail.
On the water: You can ply the waterways with your family in a canoe, sea kayak, or pedal boat, or even on a stand-up paddleboard, before stopping to stretch your legs or to picnic. You can also fish on lakes reserved for day fishing.
Discovery activities: Animal-focused activities and guided water activities are among the discovery activities offered for youngsters. The sweep rally is a favorite children’s activity at Pointe Opémican .
Camping and ready-to-camp: At Pointe Opémican campground, you’ll have a choice of serviced or semi-serviced sites. There’s a playground, a bike path, beautiful sandy shores, a Boutique Nature shop, and a mini convenience store.
More services to make your life easier
- Baby carriers are available free of charge at Pointe Opémican Visitors Centre and at Laniel Registration Centre. Consult the list of outdoor equipment available on loan or for rent.
- Changing tables are available at Pointe Opémican Visitors Centre. Consult our family services.
- Convenience stores are located at Pointe Opémican Visitors Centre and Laniel Registration Centre.
- Souvenirs, clothing for adults and children, discovery products for young people, and outdoor items are on sale at the Boutique Nature shop of Pointe Opémican Visitors Centre and at Laniel Registration Centre.
What is the Sépaq Family Experience?
- Affordable prices and a number of complimentary activities for youngsters 17 and under
- A vast array of rewarding activities adapted especially for the family
- Equipment provided free of charge to simplify your life (in most destinations)
- A warm welcome and a flexible family-friendly approach
- Accommodation options for each and every budget
Look for the seal that identifies experiences especially designed for families!