Parc national d'Opémican
On the trails: Several easy and intermediate hiking trails, including stroller-accessible De l’Estacade trail.
On the water: You can ply the waterways with your family in a canoe, sea kayak, or pedal boat, or even on a stand-up paddleboard, before stopping to stretch your legs or to picnic. You can also fish on lakes reserved for day fishing.
Discovery activities: Animal-focused activities and guided water activities are among the discovery activities offered for youngsters. Who is Kana? is a favorite children’s activity at Pointe Opémican .
Camping and ready-to-camp: At Pointe Opémican campground, you’ll have a choice of serviced or semi-serviced sites. There’s a playground, a bike path, beautiful sandy shores, a Boutique Nature shop, and a mini convenience store.
More services to make your life easier
- Baby carriers are available free of charge at Pointe-Opémican Visitors Centre and at Laniel Registration Centre. Consult the list of outdoor equipment available on loan or for rent.
- Changing tables are available at Pointe-Opémican Visitors Centre. Consult our family services.
- A convenience store is located at Pointe-Opémican Visitors Centre.
- Souvenirs, clothing for adults and children, discovery products for young people, and outdoor items are on sale at the Boutique Nature shop of Pointe-Opémican Visitors Centre and at Laniel Registration Centre.
What is the Sépaq Family Experience?
- Affordable prices and a number of complimentary activities for youngsters 17 and under
- A vast array of rewarding activities adapted especially for the family
- Equipment provided free of charge to simplify your life (in most destinations)
- A warm welcome and a flexible family-friendly approach
- Accommodation options for each and every budget
Look for the seal that identifies experiences especially designed for families!