Parc national de la Jacques-Cartier
Accommodations that the whole family can really enjoy
You can choose from among our serviced campsites at La Bétulaie and L'Escarpement campgrounds. These are also places where you can experience the comfort of a ready-to-camp tent. You will be close to the departure of many trails, as well as an area with picnic tables and a barbecue.
Have a great time with your family in a fully-equipped classic cabin or in one of our Écho cabins. Looking for something altogether different? Enjoy the rustic charm of a yurt.
In winter, the family is always more than welcome
If you spend the night at the park, avail yourself of the comfort of a yurt or a cabin. Easy- and intermediate-level winter hiking and snowshoeing trails are available, including Chemin de la Vallée where you can take your kids for a sleigh ride. An inner tube slide is located close to the Discovery and Visitors Centre, for bigger and smaller kids alike. And the Centre remains accessible by car all winter long, offering information, an exhibition, a shop, washrooms, snacks and warm soup! Come and warm up inside!
More services to simplify your life
- Changing tables are available at the Discovery and Visitors Centre, as well as in the washroom facilities of serviced campgrounds. At these sites you will also find small stools to help children wash their hands and brush their teeth more easily. Please consult our family services.
- Try Happy Yak meals, the Happy Yak food service offering ready-to-eat dishes at the Discovery and Visitors Centre.
Don’t forget the souvenirs
A vast array of souvenirs, clothing for adults and children, discovery products for the young, and outdoor merchandise can be found at the general store.
What is the Sépaq Family Experience?
- Affordable prices and a number of complimentary activities for youngsters 17 and under
- A vast array of rewarding activities adapted especially for the family
- Equipment provided free of charge to simplify your life (in most destinations)
- A warm welcome and a flexible family-friendly approach
- Accommodation options for each and every budget
Look for the seal that identifies experiences especially designed for families!