Centre touristique du Lac-Kénogami
Accessible and rewarding activities
An immense lake and an unsupervised sandy shore, with a lifeguard on duty, and a fine sand beach where you can make the most beautiful sand castles! A day at Lac Kénogami beach is like a return to childhood, with pleasure guaranteed! With your family, you can navigate and explore the shores of the lake and its numerous islands aboard a canoe, kayak, or pedal boat.
There’s a snack bar at the beach, near the picnic tables. An outdoor playground is available for smaller children. Your older children can choose among tennis, basket-ball, volleyball, petanque, and horseshoe games. In case of bad weather, board games for all ages are available at the community centre.
For a walk with the family, the Centre offers several easy- and intermediate-level big-wheel stroller accessible hiking trails. You can also head off for an adventure on the Route Verte by bike.
Accommodations that the whole family can really enjoy
Located in the centre of the peninsula, at the heart of the forest, the camping area is located right where the action is. This is also the place to experience the comfort of a ready-to-camp tent or a small cabin. A few are available! Other fully-equipped cabins can be found on the shores of Lac Kénogami.
More services to simplify your life
- Changing tables are available in the washroom facilities and at the restaurant. Please consult our family services.
- A convenience store can be found at the Registration Centre.
Don’t forget the souvenirs
A vast array of souvenirs, clothing for adults and children, and outdoor merchandise can be found at the Registration Centre.
What is the Sépaq Family Experience?
- Affordable prices and a number of complimentary activities for youngsters 17 and under
- A vast array of rewarding activities adapted especially for the family
- Equipment provided free of charge to simplify your life (in most destinations)
- A warm welcome and a flexible family-friendly approach
- Accommodation options for each and every budget
Look for the seal that identifies experiences especially designed for families!