Camping des Voltigeurs
Accessible and rewarding activities
A huge natural area located on the banks of Rivière Saint-François. For the enjoyment of all and located directly at the campground, the freshly renovated swimming pool and water games are heated and supervised, with a lifeguard on duty. There are also outdoor playgrounds and picnic areas; basketball nets; volleyball, and petanque courts. What’s more, you can meet up at the community hall and then go for a family bike, ride on the ''La Promenade Rivia'' asphalt trail that criss-crosses the campground or take the Green Route and other bike paths available nearby.
Never a dull moment! Along with being close to campground activities, you will be located a few steps from the Village Québécois d’Antan pioneer village, a stone’s throw away from many tourist attractions, major events and downtown Drummondville. Don’t hesitate to consult our package.
Accommodations that the whole family can really enjoy
Under the shade of tall trees, offering peace and privacy, the campsites are located near services. This is also the place to experience the comfort of a ready-to-camp tent.
More services to simplify your life
- A convenience store is located at the Visitors Centre. You will find firewood, ice, local products, frozen treats and essentials to help you out.
- Please consult our family services for free loaner equipment and other services available.
Don’t forget the souvenirs
Souvenirs, clothing for adults and children and outdoor merchandise are also available for sale at the Visitors Centre.
What is the Sépaq Family Experience?
- Affordable prices and a number of complimentary activities for youngsters 17 and under
- A vast array of rewarding activities adapted especially for the family
- Equipment provided free of charge to simplify your life (in most destinations)
- A warm welcome and a flexible family-friendly approach
- Accommodation options for each and every budget
Look for the seal that identifies experiences especially designed for families!