Family hunting packages
Hunting brings your family together. It's one of your traditions. Your hunting expeditions left you with good memories that you’re delighted to recount. You have your best tips and you like to share them with your clan. At Sépaq, by including a young hunter between 12 and 17 years of age in your group, you’ll get 25% off the price of a standard moose hunting trip. What a great opportunity for one and all! Please note that the young hunter must hold a valid hunter's certificate and must be present throughout the stay. The group must be composed of no more than three adults. Certain conditions may apply.
European Plan package
- Staying in a cabin
- It’s fully equipped: lighting, stove, fridge, toilet, hot water and shower, fireplace or wood stove, as well as all the equipment you need for preparing and serving meals. Usually located near a lake or river.
- Hunting access fee
- Holders of a deer hunting licence are authorized to hunt for a specified period in a vast and exclusive hunting sector with an average area of 24 km2. Each hunter can harvest a deer.
- Free services
- A transportation sledge and a motorized winch, as well as a bracket, chain hoist, and gambrel, access to a cold room and the services of a bloodhound handler, depending on availability at the time.
Taxes not included.
Rates for the 2023 season.
Rates are per stay/single group (4 people), unless otherwise stated.
Hunting licence and taxes not included.
What to put in your baggage?
When you reach your destination, you'll be close to nature … but far from civilization. First and foremost, carefully consult your cabin’s technical sheet. It indicates the equipment included.
To jog your memory:
- You can print a memory aid that will be useful when you assemble your baggage.
- Bedding is not provided in our cabins. You must bring sheets or a sleeping bag, pillow cases, towels and dish cloths.
- We also recommend that you bring drinking water or boil the water available on site.
- Also bring food for the entire length of your stay. A refrigerator and propane stove will be available on site. In some cabins, you’ll also have a BBQ.
- Make sure you have a hunting licence.
- During your journey, you’ll probably drive on gravel roads. Think about whether your vehicle is suitable for this type of terrain. An additional precaution: put an extra can of gasoline in the trunk.
- Don’t hesitate to seek advice from our representatives at any time.
You'll also like
You have questions?
Call us! Our hunting experts are there to advise you.