Butter with blue cheese, toasted bread
A recipe from Martin Juneau
- 150 g of Bleu D'Elizabeth cheese (room temperature)
- 50 g of salted butter (room temperature)
- 1 small loaf of sourdough bread
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Remove the cheese rind, leaving only the cheese itself. In a bowl (or a small food processor), using a wooden spoon, mix the butter and cheese thoroughly to obtain a very homogenous smooth mixture. Store at room temperature.
- Cut the bread into thick slices and grill over the campfire (or toast in a toaster). Serve with a few dashes of milled pepper and sea salt.